Business Privilege Licenses
Applicants should print out all three forms and fill out completely:
- Application for Business Privilege License
- Washington Police Emergency Contact Information Form
- Privilege License Police Investigation Report & Certification
- Going-out-of-Business LicenseRequired before a retail business in the City limits conducts a going-out-of-business sale.
- Itinerant Merchant LicenseRequired for persons wishing to sell products or merchandise on a temporary basis from any allowed location in the City limits. Registration with the Police Department is also required.
- Peddler's LicenseRequired for persons who travel from place to place with an inventory of goods, who sells the goods at retail or offers the goods for sale at retail, and who delivers the identical goods he carries with him. Registration with the Police Department is also required.
The following taxi cab services are licensed to do business in the Washington City Limits from July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2014. (Updated Septemer 25, 2013)
- A J's Cab Service, (252) 402-5669 or (252) 402 5697, Jimmy Hawkins, Owner
- Jack's Cab & Transportation, (252) 975-1275 , (252) 947-0283 or (252) 975-7961, Jack May, Owner
- Moore's Cab Service, (252) 402-6501, Andrew Junior & Katherine Moore, Owners
- Whitley's Cab Service, (252) 947-0338, Samuel Whitley, Owner
- Roberson Cab Service, (252) 940-8518, Jeffrey Roberson, Owner
- Taxi Latino Cab Service, (252) 945-9167, Hilda Martinez, Owner