Paying Your Bill
- Pay online: Use your VISA / MasterCard / Discover credit or debit card to check your balance and pay your Washington Utilities bill over the internet Pay Your Washington Utilities Bill
- Mail payments: to City of Washington Utilities at P.O. Box 2226, Washington, NC 27889.
- Pay from your car: A curbside payment box is located on Second Street across from the Municipal Building as well as on North Market Street across from the Sheriff's office.
- Pay over the phone free: Call 1-877-201-3770 and make a payment. You will need your account number.
- Make payments at the counter with our customer service.
- Make payments over the phone with customer services for a $5 access fee.
- Automatic bank draft
- Automatic credit/debit card (on our website only)
- First National Bank (Washington location) accepts payments for Washington Utilities
- Washington Utilities also offers budget billing for equal payments year-round.
Call Customer Service at (252) 975-9300