The City of Washington values its employees and strives to provide safe work and a safe work environment. The health and safety of every employee and visitor, and the environment are primary considerations in the City of Washington's continuous efforts to eliminate or reduce conditions and behaviors that could result in injuries or illnesses. The City of Washington is committed to a safety culture that will help maintain staff member health, increase productivity, minimize lost work time, and reduce costs.
The City of Washington also encourages its employees to maintain and maximize their health because doing so improves personal well-being, reduces health care costs, and enhances overall work performance.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Safety Policies8 documents
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan.pdf
- City Alcohol and Drug Free Workplace Policy.pdf
- City of Washington Minimal Lockout Procedures.pdf
- COW Signed Confined Space Policy 2019.pdf
- Respiratory Protection Policy.pdf
- Motor Vechicle Record MVR Policy 2015.pdf
- Safety Points Assessment.pdf