Skip to main content
Dockage Along the Washington Waterfront
- Transient slips with electricity and water are available for a charge of $1.25 per day per foot of vessel. Short-term docking with access to power and water is available for $10.00 for up to six hours.
- Transient slips have a dual 30-amp power connection, and a 50-amp connection is available on each dock. There is a $5 daily charge for 30-amp power or $7 for 50-amp.
- Free dockage is available at no charge for up to 48 hours along bulkhead docks on the east end of the waterfront. Water and electricity are not available. For stays longer than 48 hours on Free Docks there is a cost of $.75 per foot per night.
- A floating dinghy dock is located at the west end of the waterfront, near the Lighthouse. Boats anchored in the harbor may use the dinghy dock and boaters’ heads and showers once registered with the Dock Attendant. A kayak and canoe launch is available from the dinghy dock.
- There is no need to register on the Free Docks unless you plan to stay overnight. Call the Dock Attendant about available space, for assistance in docking, or to register for an overnight stay.
- Look for the following sign to identify the Free Docks: