Skip to main content
Rules and Regulations for Boaters
- Leashed pets are allowed in Stewart Parkway area, and you will meet many local residents who walk their pets along the Promenade. Owners should clean up after pets; waste bags are provided in stations along the walkway.
- Pets are banned from the waterfront during special events such as Summer Festival and Fourth of July activities.
- No open flames on the docks or adjacent promenade and green space. Grilling on your boat is OK.
- Fishing is permitted along the promenade, but please do not fish from docks where boats are berthed or from the observation pier near " I " dock.
- Both fishing and dogs are prohibited from the wooden boardwalk, which is a wildlife refuge area.